McBride
Region: Yellowhead

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Wednesday Clearing. High 25.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 10.
Thursday Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Thursday night Showers. Low 10.
Friday Showers. High 20.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Dome Creek
Region: McGregor

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Increasing cloudiness near noon. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Tonight Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Wednesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Thursday Showers. High 20.
Thursday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Friday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Prince George
Region: Prince George

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Increasing cloudiness near noon. 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 17.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Thursday night Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Vanderhoof
Region: Stuart - Nechako

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Increasing cloudiness near noon. 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 17.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Thursday night Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Burns Lake
Region: Lakes District

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night Showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 20.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 11.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Thursday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Friday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Smithers
Region: Bulkley Valley

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 13.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night Showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 20.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 11.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Thursday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Friday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Terrace
Region: North Coast - inland including Terrace

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 05:00 PDT

Today Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
Tonight Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 13.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 20.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 21.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 12.
Thursday Rain. High 14.
Thursday night Rain. Low 10.
Friday Showers. High 17.
Friday night Cloudy. Low 12.
Saturday Cloudy. High 18.
Saturday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Sunday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.

Based on Environment Canada data

Prince Rupert
Region: North Coast - coastal sections

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 05:00 PDT

Today Cloudy. Clearing early this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low 13.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy. High 16.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 18.
Wednesday night Cloudy. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy. High 15.
Thursday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Friday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Saturday Periods of rain. High 15.
Saturday night Rain. Low 14.
Sunday Rain. High 15.

Based on Environment Canada data

Kitimat
Region: North Coast - inland including Kitimat

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 05:00 PDT

Today Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
Tonight Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 13.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 20.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 21.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 12.
Thursday Rain. High 14.
Thursday night Rain. Low 10.
Friday Showers. High 17.
Friday night Cloudy. Low 12.
Saturday Cloudy. High 18.
Saturday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Sunday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.

Based on Environment Canada data

Masset
Region: Haida Gwaii

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 05:00 PDT

Today Cloudy. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
Tuesday Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 16.
Tuesday night Cloudy. Low 13.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 16.
Wednesday night Cloudy. Low 13.
Thursday Cloudy. High 17.
Thursday night Cloudy. Low 13.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Friday night Cloudy. Low 12.
Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Saturday night Periods of rain. Low 13.
Sunday Rain. High 15.

Based on Environment Canada data