Clinton
Region: 100 Mile

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Tonight Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Wednesday Sunny. High 25.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Thursday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Friday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Highway 97 - Clinton to 100 Mile House via Begbie Summit
Region:

Issued:

Based on Environment Canada data

Williams Lake
Region: Cariboo - south including Williams Lake

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night Showers. Low 12.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Wednesday night Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Thursday Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Thursday night Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 9.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Quesnel
Region: Cariboo - north including Quesnel

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 12.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night Showers. Low 12.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Wednesday night Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Thursday Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Thursday night Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 9.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Prince George
Region: Prince George

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 PDT

Today Increasing cloudiness near noon. 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Wednesday Showers. High 17.
Wednesday night Showers. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Thursday night Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Highway 97 - Pine Pass
Region:

Issued:

Based on Environment Canada data

Chetwynd
Region: B.C. South Peace River

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 MST

Today A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tuesday night Showers. Low 10.
Wednesday Sunny. High 22.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 12.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Thursday night Clear. Low 12.
Friday Cloudy. High 22.
Friday night Clear. Low 12.
Saturday Sunny. High 23.
Saturday night Clear. Low 12.
Sunday Sunny. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Dawson Creek
Region: B.C. South Peace River

Issued: Monday July 04, 2022 at 11:00 MST

Today A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tuesday night Showers. Low 10.
Wednesday Sunny. High 22.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 12.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Thursday night Clear. Low 12.
Friday Cloudy. High 22.
Friday night Clear. Low 12.
Saturday Sunny. High 23.
Saturday night Clear. Low 12.
Sunday Sunny. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data